The organisation shall notify the competent authority of any proposal to carry out any of the following changes before such changes take place to enable the competent authority to determine continued compliance with this Part and to amend, if necessary, the approval certificate, except that in the case of proposed changes in personnel not known to the management beforehand, these changes must be notified at the earliest opportunity:
1. the name of the organisation;
2. the main location of the organisation;
3. additional locations of the organisation;
4. the accountable manager;
5. any of the persons nominated under point 145.A.30(b);
6. the facilities, equipment, tools, material, procedures, work scope, certifying staff and airworthiness review staff that could affect the approval.